Steve Dorst’s Blog
Life is Precious
Today, I interview and shadow Precious Ncube. She’s 23 and carries herself with a quiet confidence, wielding an easy smile. She also is HIV positive, has lost both her mother and sister to AIDS, never knew her father, has no siblings, and bounced around a litany of households as a young girl.
I'm a documentary director, DP, and
filmmaker based in Washington, D.C.
I like cycling, playing piano, epic powder,
electronica, and CA--while sipping an IPA.
Thx 4 reading! What about u? What are u into?
- Behind The Scenes: Epic Longboard Charity Jam
- Flying the Phantom 2 Vision +
- Directing for Red Bull in Hong Kong
- St. George Slays the Injera
- Best Smoothie Recipe: “Perfect Life Hack”
- Shooting in Afghanistan
- Kabul: Photography Workshop
- C100 rig: My love-hate affair . . . mostly love
- Beirut Dispatch: 5 Things I Learned in Lebanon
- Mandela, Cameroon, and me